Social Icons

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Task 96- Go Mountain Biking 10 times (Marlborough, MA)

(96) Go mountain biking 10 times (5/10)

Location:   Marlborough, MA
Distance:   6.73 Miles
Time:         1 Hour 1 Minutes


Now that my brother is done coaching he son's soccer team for the year decided it was time we got back to our bi weekly mountain bike rides. Today we again selected the Von Alt Gift in Marlborough, MA as our location to explore.

We definitely went farther then I thought we had. We wandered aimlessly around the many tracks that can be found and as the map shows hit several dead ends requiring us to turn back and try a different path.

We passed by many beautiful houses that abut this conservation land and crossed over a few creeks. This is a great place to Mtn Bike for those who are not overly experienced. I will continue to map out the trails and maybe eventually the trails will be more obvious. I overlapped this exploration ride over the last and you can see where we were on several of the same paths. I will admit I was exhausted and desperately needed a cool drink when we got back. This was one of the rides that reminded me how out of shape I have become.





No comments:

Post a Comment