Social Icons

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kayaking: Webster Lake

Kayaking: Webster Lake
Distance:  2.14 Miles
Time:        1 hour 7 minutes


Wanting to use my kayak more then I did last year I took an opportunity on a nice day to go kayaking instead of to the gym.

My friend Jason joined me and we paddled from Killdeer Island across Center Pond torwards Lakeview Marina. We went between Well Island and Long Island which is the largest Island in Webster Lake and back passing by Cobble Island and then past Strip Island. 

You can check out our route on the RunKeeper map to the right. I use run keeper to keep track of my activities and to generally keep me motivated. It's a great app for tracking your routes and determining how far you have gone which is especially difficult on the water or mountain biking deep in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment