Social Icons

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Task 30 - The Grillin' Greek (Natick, MA)

(30) Eat in 10 New Restaurants (49/20)

Restaurant: Grillin' Greek
Location:     3 Union Street
                     Natick, MA 01760
                     (508) 655-4711

Website:      thegrillingreek.com

Rating:         4-stars




This place to me is exactly what a sandwich shop should be like. Mom and Son cooking authentic Greek style food with quality ingredients. I ordered a steak tip Cesar salad and watched Mom make it fresh and boy was it good. The steak literally melted in my mouth and their homemade pita bread is to die for. I just found my go to lunch place when I'm in Natick.

The interior isn't the most exciting but it def gives that family run quality is in the product kinda feel. Very limited seating as it is primarily a take out place. The staff is friendly and engaging and you can't help but feel welcome.    



No comments:

Post a Comment