Social Icons

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Task 96 - Mountain Bike 10 Times

(96) Go mountain biking 10 times (2/10)
Location:    Marlborough, MA
Distance:   13.2 Miles
Time:          1 hour 18  minutes
The temperature and humidity was a little more agreeable than the last ride. We decided to take a different trail then our last ride and followed the old abandoned rail and other obvious trails cut into the woods by 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. Those trails took us into parts of several towns (Marlborough, Hudson, Stow, Sudbury and Maynard). We also went past White Pond and into the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge.  Sadly I couldn’t replicate the route we took like last time and am left to just describe it. I think I found an app that will let me capture and store my route in my iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment