Social Icons

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Task 30 – Ziti’s Italian Trattoria, Natick, MA

(30) Eat in 10 New Restaurants (15/20)

Restaurant: Ziti’s Italian Trattoria

Website:     http://www.zitisofnatick.com/  

Rating: 4-Stars
Dan and I decided to meet up for dinner in Natick. I was craving Italian food and wanted to try someplace new so I looked on Yelp for ideas. I settled on a place called Ziti’s Italian Trattoria.
It isn’t much to look at from the outside or the inside but was neat and clean. We were offered the option to be seated inside or on their outdoor deck. With the weather so beautiful it wasn’t a hard choice and we picked a quiet table in the corner of the deck.
There was only one other family outside and one inside but that changed quickly and the deck was at full capacity within 25 minutes. I knew we must be on to something great. Our waiter while nervous was very attentive.
While we waited for our meals we nibbled on the freshly baked bread and enjoyed the summer sun and cooler temperatures. I watched the meals of the other table come out and it smelled incredible. In a short time out came our meals too and I was equally pleased with what we had ordered.
I ordered the Veal Saltimbocca. Not only did it look amazing but the veal was cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth. The ziti was cooked al dente just as I like it. The ingredients were clearly fresh and perfectly cooked and left nothing to critique. I couldn’t have been happier with my selection and would choose it again if there wasn’t a whole menu of things I’d like to try.
Dan choose a simple chicken parmesan. The portion size was immense and I couldn’t resist a bite when offered. It was moist and tasty and cooked to perfection. The crisp crust was light and flakey and had just the right amount of cheese and marinara. It came with a side of ziti and was definitely a feast.






No comments:

Post a Comment