Social Icons

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Task 30 – Restaurant Review: Ginger Root

(30) Eat in 10 New Restaurants (12/20)

Restaurant: Ginger Root

Rating: 3-Stars

I wouldn’t pick Ginger Root if you are expecting a fancy Chinese restaurant. I would however recommend Ginger Root for anyone wanting good fresh food with excellent attentive service.
I selected the General Gau’s chicken with fried rice and a double order of Crag Rangoon. The Crab Rangoon were very tasty and you could see the crab inside They were light and very crunchy. The fried rice wasn’t as fresh as I would have liked but it too had great flavor and was full of extra’s. The General Gau’s chicken was delicious. It was clearly fresh and the batter was surprisingly light. The sauce was perfect and not over done.
The interior does leave something to be desired.  It was simple and uninspired but I wasn’t there for fancy I was there for tasty and inexpensive. It met both of my requirements for a quick and satisfying lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment