Social Icons

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Year in Review: 2014

2014 was a fun and exciting year for me. I kept very busy sometimes too busy doing new things and exploring new places. In addition to continuing to chip of more of my Day Zero project items I created 2 new blogs about travel. One domestic and another international to highlight my interest in traveling.
 
Below are some of my core blog stats. The top to posts of 2014 was the Thimble Islands Boat Tour and Skydiving Pepperell. Both of those experiences were amazing and I would encourage others to check out both venue's.
 
 
2014's average monthly visit rate was 548 unique visitors checking out my blog. That is an increase from 2013's average of 410 unique visitors. I hope the trend continues. Another interesting stat is visitors by country.  I expected the US to be the top country but the Ukraine would not have been my second guess. Most of the countries I found to be a curiosity.

 
 
As an IT professional by trade I was also intrigued by the type of equipment people use to check out my block. Windows and Internet Explorer still dominate.


No comments:

Post a Comment