Social Icons

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Task 51 - Create a Photo Album (San Francisco, CA)

(51) Create 2 new photo albums of past vacations (1/2)

Album: San Francisco, CA
Year:    2012

There is nothing I enjoy more than taking pictures of places I visit. I equally enjoy being able to show others where I have been and what experiences I had while there. I think the best way to do that is with a photo album. Sometimes things are lost when nothing more than a photo exists and as such I prefer to use my photo albums tell a story about my trip. I focus on keeping the order the same as I experienced it and I include notes and information about each of the places I visit so that later when the memories aren’t as fresh less is lost.

My most recent trip was to San Francisco with two friends. It’s admittedly taken some time since returning to complete my photo book but it is finally done. I made several different versions of the book one for each of us to enjoy and changed the pictures around so that each of our books focus on each individual’s experience. While they are not inexpensive to create I believe these albums will always be a reminder of the great experiences we had and hopefully will continue to have. This particular album is 73 pages long. I have posted the first few pages below.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment