Social Icons

Monday, May 14, 2012

Task 30 - Crepe Cafe (San Francisco, CA)

Restaurant: Crepe Cafe.

Review:       Yelp Review

Location:     Pier 39
                     San Francisco, CA 94133

Rating:        5-Stars

There isn't really much to say other then delicious. The night before we watched them make Strawberry, Banana and Nutella Crepe's and I knew immediately what I would be having the next morning for breakfast. The smell of the freshly made crapes did not disappoint my taste buds as I finally got to devour one of these amazing creations. I wish this place was near where I live because I would certainly have become a regular if it was.

Enjoy the great video of this guy as he makes these things like they were easy. I couldn't get over how quickly he peeled and cut up those banana's.



No comments:

Post a Comment