Social Icons

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Task 51 - Create a Photo to Album for Hawai'i

Traveling to Hawai'i was a great experience, one that I will never forget.  I saw some beautiful places and did some amazing things.  Even though the flight was long it was worth every minute to check off one more box on my bucket list.  For those who know me know I love to travel. It is my biggest passion in life and I would love to have visited every country. I know the chances of that are slim given limited resources and the political climate but its a dream.

Second only to traveling is collecting keepsakes from all the places I visit. I have a huge display case in my home and proudly showcase many of the unusual and amazing things I have added to my collection over the years.

Another way that I like to remember my trips is by creating wonderful photo albums. They are almost always organized in the order in which I saw them and generally include some notes about the location or experience. I created a photo album for Hawai'i to do just that. Remind me years from now what an amazing experience I had. Below are just a few of the pages from my newest photo album.












No comments:

Post a Comment