Social Icons

Monday, December 31, 2012

Vitamix: Eating Natural

Task 40: Eat all natural, nothing processed for 1 month

This Christmas I got a Vitamix 750 Professional series blender. I have wanted one of these for years and have sat through more demonstrations at the Big E then I can remember. Any one that doesn’t know what a Vitamix is, let me explain it. A vitamix is more than a blender; it’s a way of life. With the vitamix you can make hot soups, ice cream, blend, chop, and so much more. It can replace most small appliances in your kitchen.

The vitamix is the one of the best ways to begin and maintain a diet of non-processed foods. With Task 40 in my Day Zero Project being to do just that I thought that this appliance would be a great way to help me accomplish this goal. In the box with my newest kitchen appliance was a book called “Create: Inspiring recipes for every day of the week”. I plan to make each and every one of the 200 recipes it contains. Tomorrow morning I am going to start the year of right with the first breakfast recipe; A Blackberry Pear Smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment