Social Icons

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Decorations

Today I was greeted with a surprise. There is a lady in the office who is very gifted with art’s and craft’s and has been making mini trees for select people in the office. Apparently I am one of those select people and she made me a beautiful tree.
Normally I am pretty conservative and would never have picked a metallic silver tree for myself much less colored lights but I am very pleased and wouldn’t change a thing about it. Her tree’s are usually themed based on the person’s particular interests but being the relatively private guy that I am I don’t share too much with my co-workers so she opted to make me a traditional Christmas themed tree.


I also included a few other examples of themed tree's she has made. They include the obvious sports teams Bruin's and Patriot's but an even better one for a co-worker named Graham that she refer's to as Graham Cracker. These tree's were all part of her first round and were normal green tree's. Round two are the metallic tree's.



No comments:

Post a Comment